Juvo Shower Commodes
Our Juvo shower commodes combine durability and manoeuvrability to create a class-leading, high-quality design, suitable for all healthcare requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Max User Weight 300kg (200kg on ALCJ2000)
- Swing back independent arm-rests to assist in side transfer and patient access
- Two positioned height adjustable arm-rests
- Special padded “Pressure Care” open or closed front commode seat
- Easy foot-operated sliding, non-slip, weight-bearing footrest platform
- 4 x Braking 125mm castors
- Durable total stainless steel frame
- Removable seat
- Warranty: 2 years on stainless steel frame & 1 year on seat & castors
Broda CS 385 Commode Shower Chair
Offers superior function and comfort in a commode shower chair. 12 degrees of posterior seat tilt and 10 degrees of anterior tilt help prevent falls and ease caregiver burden. 67 degrees of back recline allows for easy cleaning and washing residents hair. Soft commode seat provides exceptional comfort.
GM Shower Chair
This shower chair offers a three position, drop down armrest, a non-slip retracting footrest fitted with an anti-tilt bracket and comes with a seamless, soft padded seat and backrest. The shower chair’s slim line design is made of stainless steel and is fitted with water resistant precision bearing castors which offers excellent manoeuvrability.