ReTurn 7500 Transfer Aid
The ReTurn 7500, is an assistive device for transferring patients and specially designed to make sit-to-stand and transfer situations easier for both patients and care givers. It allows the patient to get close and to rise to standing position using natural movements. The knee supports are height adjustable, and contoured.
- ALC217500 – Return 7500 Transfer Aide
Bariatric & Smaller versions available!
RoMedic’s patented ReTurn Belt is an additional safe and easy to use assistive device for the patient and carer. The Return Belt is used for sit-to-stand, transfer and walk-training applications and it an excellent complement to the ReTurn 7500. The special design giving support under the buttocks doesn’t allow it to slide up. The ReTurn Belt fits easily around the patients hips and the clasp is easy to open, close and tension adjust. The ReTurn Belt has two sturdy handles.
- ALC216033 – Return Belt Small with 2 handles 85 – 100cm
- ALC216034 – Return Belt Medium with 2 Handles 105 – 125cm
- ALC216035 – Return Belt Large with 2 Handles 120 – 145cm
RoMedic QuickMove Transfer Aid
The QuickMove has been developed for users with impaired balance and reduced lower limb strength. It is tested for user weight up to 170kg and can stimulate natural movement patterns. Comes with adjustable buttock cushions that can be angled, adjustable lower leg support/knee-brace support and adjustable leg spreading.
- ALC400801334 – QuickMove Transfer Aide
EasyBelt / FlexiBelt
The EasyBelt provides support and assistance in rehabilitation and can be also used as a transporter belt. EasyBelt has an inside of PU-coated nylon for use in environments with special hygiene requirements. The robust horizontal handles give carers a firm grip. FlexiBelt is the same as the EasyBelt, but has the added feature of soft polyester material on the inside.
- ALC216012 – EasyBelt X-Small with 5 handles 45 – 70cm
- ALC216013 – EasyBelt Small with 7 Handles 60 – 100cm
- ALC216014 – EasyBelt Medium with 9 Handles 70 – 120cm
- ALC216015 – EasyBelt Large with 11 Handles 100 – 160cm
- ALC216023 – FlexiBelt Small with 7 Handles 60 – 100cm
- ALC216024 – FlexiBelt Medium with 9 Handles 70 – 120cm
- ALC216025 – FlexiBelt Large with 11 Handles 100 – 160cm
- ALC216026 – FlexiBelt X-Large with 13 Handles 115 – 175cm
The FlexiGrip is designed to enable patients with good arm strength and trunk stability to sit up from lying in bed. The FlexiGrip has 8 handles, four on the right and four on the left side of the webbing. The handles are positioned so that the user can easily pull themselves up and forward by changing grip on the webbing
- ALC216090 – FlexiGrip with 8 Handles 9 x 175cm
The TurnTable can be used for positioning when standing or sitting when care takers have di$culties in moving their feet. The TurnTable is placed under the feet to avoid twisting the knees and ankle.
- ALC216090 – TurnTable with Handle 38cm
The FlexiMove has numerous applications to support and assist when raising and sitting down, transfer to bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, etc. The FlexiMove has two pairs of handles giving a choice of grip for safety and comfort. It is soft and smooth with comfortable padding.
- ALC213012 – FlexiMove in Nylon with 4 Handles 20 – 60cm
- ALC213020 – FlexiMove in Polyester With 4 handles 20 – 60cm