The health and well being of our staff, clients, healthcare professionals and our communities is our highest priority.
As we continue to deal with the growing threat of COVID-19, we are having to increase our vigilance and protective measures.
To help support our mission, we have introduced a number of measures to help keep you safe.
- We will not proceed with any appointment where the client, their family/carer, or the therapist are showing any flu-like symptoms. Our Client Service Team are making this enquiry at the time of booking the appointment and are asking clients to reschedule later should this be the case.
- Our Facilities, showroom, offices and warehouse are now “hand shake free zones” and we have installed extra hand sanitizer units. Our facilities are undergoing regular cleaning by professional organisations.
- All of our trial equipment undergo disinfectant wiping down after each trial, using medical grade disinfectant wipes.
- All of our staff are being reminded of hygiene standards, including hand washing procedures, when to stay away from work, how to maintain high levels of sanitization etc.
- Extra measures are being implemented, so office staff have the option to work from home in the event of them not feeling well or coming into contact with any 3rd party that is showing signs of COVID-19.
Please be assured that Advanced Lifecare are here to support you through this challenging time. We are doing our best to keep “business as usual” within the scope of the state and federal regulations regarding COVID-19.
We understand that some of our client’s facilities are restricting entry and we are happy to set up online meetings or phone meetings for anyone wishing to meet up with our team to discuss their needs. We are also ensuring that we have facility phone numbers on outgoing goods so that delivery drivers can make contact regarding dropping off goods, especially where entrance is restricted.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to discuss this or if you have any query.