HoverMatt, the number one choice of hospitals for lateral patient transfers, further addresses infection control and reprocessing concerns with the HoverMatt Single Patient Use Air Transfer System.
This inflatable transfer mattress works just like the reusable HoverMatt air transfer system; the mattress - and the patient - float on a cushion of air. Caregivers can safely transfer patients without lifting or straining. By virtually eliminating injuries related to lateral transfers and repositioning, the HoverMatt Single Patient Use helps improve staff retention while significantly reducing the possibility of cross contamination and the need for outside laundering.
Your benefits at a glance
- Air-assisted technology improves patient and caregiver safety and comfort during transfers
- Inflated mattress moves patient in stable position, reducing skin shear and bruising
- Single-patient use product eliminates costs and logistics associated with reprocessing and greatly reduces risk of cross-contamination
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifact-free imaging
- Available in multiple styles and widths with a 544kg weight limit to accommodate most patients
- Variable speed air supply provides quieter and slower inflation options