Professional Australian designed Shower Commode by Juvo Solutions.
Designed to be pushed by an attendant but we also have self-propelled with footplate shower commode solutions.
Comes with easy foot operated sliding, non-slip, weight bearing footplate. Created with grade 304 stainless steel to form a robust durable frame to withstand extensive water exposure.
Product Options Available
Your benefits at a glance
- Assists transportation of patient for showering and toileting
- Clear rear open space enabling positioning over the toilet
- Easy access for hygiene with open armrest design
- Deeper access front trough design for easy cleaning
- Integral pan carrier glides, back saver design, assists with emptying the bowl, can be removed half way, self-supporting while the bowl/pan is removed
- Non-woven open comfort back strap design giving cleaning access to more back area.
- Stainless steel 125mm total locking castors to effortlessly manoeuvre client, Juvo Registered Design
- Durable design to withstand extensive wet area use
- Open armrest design meaning smaller commode can be used in tight spaces while allowing for natural hip and thigh prominence
- Reinforced seat/back frame and armrests - weight bearing
- Removable backrest design to enable alternatives such as a wheelchair style backrest or a range of back rest heights
- Stylish sturdy base to give confidence to client and carer
- Detachable actuator release handle enabling carer to stand either side of client when reclining for extra care and controlled release
- Adjustable height footrest to accommodate client leg length
- Stainless steel 125mm total locking castors for effortless manoeuvring
- Minimal overall dimensions to frame to assist with manoeuvrability
- Adjustable seat height for improved client positioning
- Fully adjustable seat tilt to assist with client positioning
- Selection of seamless Polyurethane padded seats & pressure care seats (open or closed fronts)
- Easy removable seat, using Juvo Registered Design Klipps System
- Swing-away independent armrests to assist in side transfer and patient access
- Two position height adjustable armrests
- Locking safety arms provide user security and safety
- Flexible impervious non-woven back straps conforming to client shape for support and comfort. Antibacterial and non-suction designed straps to avoid skin tear when client is wet
- Juvo registered design TearSafe Swing-away footrests. No plates or sharps remain when swung away prevents injury to users legs